Host & Executive Producer for Di Lee & Friends show coming soon!
- www.cancerproject.org for Physicians Committee on Responsible Medicine. Free advice by group of MD’s on cancer prevention, fighting cancer and informative nutrition for better health! Also research the herb ESSIAC, RESONANT FREQUENCIES for cancer victims and natural clinics all over the world like www.hippocratesinst.org in Florida formerly owned by Ann Wigmore in Boston who cured herself from cancer. Please follow doctor’s orders while researching natural remedies that may help.
- If You Know Someone in a Crisis? Please have them reach out now 24/7 1-800-273-TALK (8255) you’ll be connected to a skilled, trained counselor at a crisis center in your area, anytime 24/7: http://www.suicidepreventionlifeline.org/
- Circle of Hope 501(c)3: Assists cancer victims by negotiating their medical bills down, paying off their medical bills, provide group support and more available visit: www.circleofhopeinc.org Every dollar goes to the cancer victims. Not a dime goes to the staff, the Board or Executive Director.
- S.H.A.R.E. for Children 501(c)3: Financially supports and assists developmentally disabled, abused and neglected children as well as medical research for all forms of developmental disabilities: www.share4children.org Every dollar goes to the cancer victims. Not a dime goes to the staff, the Board or Executive Director.
- Operation For Hope: Raising awareness about domestic violence and the resources available visit: http://www.operationforhope.org/
- www.realwarriors.net help in giving military service members, veterans and their families access to a variety of information for those coping with psychological health concerns. Seek the Real Warriors Campaign: Military Crisis Line
For Crisis Intervention for Service Members, Veterans and Families: 1-800-273-8255, Press “1”
- NICoE (National Intrepid Center of Excellence): Hope, Healing, Discovery & Learning for traumatic brain injury and psychological health located in Bethesda, MD (301) 319-3600
- American Music Therapy Assoc: free directory for licensed and educated music therapists in your area
- Operation Revamp, Inc.: is committed to raising public awareness of the hidden wounds of war and the difficulties facing our returning veterans. They establish a variety of programs to assist the military, veterans and families, to help them heal and to provide reintegration including FREE Open Studio, Art Gallery, Art Workshops, Materials and Equipment. Located in Grand Junction, CO (970)
- IHADLA: helps underprivileged children become productive citizens by providing a long-term program of academic enhancement, mentoring, and cultural enrichment with an assured opportunity for higher education.