- Physician's Committee for Responsible Medicine. Free advice by group of MD's on cancer prevention, fighting cancer and informative nutrition for better health! Also research the herb ESSIAC, RESONANT FREQUENCIES for cancer victims and natural clinics all over the world like www.hippocratesinst.org in Florida formerly owned by Ann Wigmore in Boston who cured herself from cancer. Also read up on PEMF and expert on the science is https://www.drpawluk.com/. Please follow doctor's orders while researching natural remedies that may help. There have been many who have claimed cures through Rife by "devitalizing disease organisms" in living tissue, "with certain exceptions," but I'm not quick to judge for it or against it as certain agencies have claimed. We have the choice as consumers to see fit what is best for each of us.
- If You Know Someone in a Crisis? Please have them reach out now 24/7 1-800-273-TALK (8255) you’ll be connected to a skilled, trained counselor at a crisis center in your area, anytime 24/7: http://www.suicidepreventionlifeline.org/
- #PTSD cure through #virtualreality #VRmedical at USC! http://medvr.ict.usc.edu/projects/bravemind/
- Nile's Project: Provides awareness to help stop MRSA (protect patients against preventable hospital infection deaths). Thankfully one step accomplished in the awareness of this deadly issue is Niles Law named after Ty and Carole Moss' son who passed in 2006. This law gives the public access to limited data on the number of patients infected during specific surgeries or other procedures at each hospital. It requires hospitals to report to the State bloodstream infections caused by MRSA (Methicillin-resistant Staphylococcus aureus), three other bacterial infections, as well as a variety of surgery-site infections. See LA Times article (Apr 2015).
- S.H.A.R.E. for Children 501(c)3: Financially supports and assists developmentally disabled, abused and neglected children as well as medical research for all forms of developmental disabilities: www.share4children.org Every dollar goes to the cancer victims. Not a dime goes to the staff, the Board or Executive Director.
- Operation For Hope: Raising awareness about domestic violence and the resources available visit: http://www.operationforhope.org/
- www.realwarriors.net help in giving military service members, veterans and their families access to a variety of information for those coping with psychological health concerns. Seek the Real Warriors Campaign: Military Crisis Line For Crisis Intervention for Service Members, Veterans and Families: 1-800-273-8255, Press "1"
- NICoE (National Intrepid Center of Excellence): Hope, Healing, Discovery & Learning for traumatic brain injury and psychological health located in Bethesda, MD (301) 319-3600
- American Music Therapy Assoc: free directory for licensed and educated music therapists in your area
- Operation Revamp, Inc.: is committed to raising public awareness of the hidden wounds of war and the difficulties facing our returning veterans. They establish a variety of programs to assist the military, veterans and families, to help them heal and to provide reintegration including FREE Open Studio, Art Gallery, Art Workshops, Materials and Equipment. Located in Grand Junction, CO (970)
- IHADLA: I Have A Dream - Los Angeles: helps underprivileged children become productive citizens by providing a long-term program of academic enhancement, mentoring, and cultural enrichment with an assured opportunity for higher education.
- Circle of Hope 501(c)3: Assists cancer victims by negotiating their medical bills down, paying off their medical bills, provide group support and more available visit: www.circleofhopeinc.org Every dollar goes to the cancer victims. Not a dime goes to the staff, the Board or Executive Director.
- HELPFUL WEBSITE LINKS ON HEALTH:
- 1. http://walking.about.com/od/beginners/f/15minutewalks.htm
- 2. http://www.diabetesincontrol.com/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=14823&Itemid=233. http://www.webmd.com/fitness-exercise/news/20120824/30-minutes-daily-exercise-shed-pounds4. http://www.nof.org/articles/238
22. We are electrical beings and the earth's surface is electrically conductive ~ walk barefoot on grass as often as possible: http://articles.mercola.com/sites/articles/archive/2012/09/20/barefoot-on-electron-deficiency.aspx
If you know of anyone in need of the following assistance, pay it forward and change a life today: